Monday, October 24, 2011

new to blogging

Hi All,
This is my first blog.  Never blogged before, but want to start.  I am a photographer living in the mountains of western Idaho.  Am a member of the National Ski Patrol, Valley County Search and Rescue, and an avid fly fisher.  I used to mountain bike, but got to old for that.  I'm old.  It takes to  long to heal these days.

I hope to talk about my photography mostly, but there may be other subjects that could be of interest that I just have to talk about.

I've been a photographer for thirty years, and have specialized in a lot of different types.  First I shot a lot of truck photos for the manufactures.  Mack, Kenworth, Volvo, all of them.  This was a lot of fun, but I kind of faded away.  Started shooting weddings and architectural, and fine art.  That's where I am now, though the architectural is pretty slow these days.

Hope to give some hints on photography, and share new photo directions I pursue.

Since this is the first time, I doubt  if anyone will see this, but it's a start.

Talk to you soon, and thanks for coming, if you happen to stumble across this.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment