Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's been slow and boring, this last month.  Rivers and streams are in spring runoff, so are too high to fish.  At least for my fishing ability.

With this, I have been working on some photos for an upcoming art show this summer.  Have shot some new images, and worked on some of my older shots.

It has been interesting working with some techniques to get something interesting.  Have been working with multiple exposures, then a lot of photoshop.  Have come up with some stuff I like.



This was a new image.  I also found an older one I liked, but it needed something, so I added a little surprise.  Can you find it?

Another one that is still in the works.......



If you would like to post some input, it would be welcomed.  

Maybe next week I will have something of interest to post.  Until then...........

Tom
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment